Mill museum The Falcon

Molen De Valk in de sneeuw

De Valk (The Falcon) is a tower mill, dating from 1743. It has 7 floors, all of which are open to the public.

 

Opening hours

  • Tuesdays - Saturdays: 10.00 - 17.00
  • Sundays and holidays: 13.00 - 17.00
  • Closed on Mondays

 

Location, parking and admission charges

Gemeente Leiden afbeelding
English

'De Valk' (The Falcon) is a tower mill, dating from 1743. It has seven floors, all of which are open to the public.

Visit The Falcon 

Gemeente Leiden afbeelding
Deutsch

'De Valk' (Der Falke) ist eine Galeriemühle aus dem Jahr 1743, die als Getreidemühle dient. Die sieben Stochwerke der Mühle sind für Besucher zugänglich.

Besuch Der Falke

Gemeente Leiden afbeelding
Français

'De Valk' (le Faucon) est un moulin à galerie construit en 1743 pour moudre le blé. Les sept étages sont accessibles au public.

Visite Le Faucon